There is a change in timeline for applications. Deadline for all applications will be midnight Sunday March 22, 2020.
The Awards Committee will consider the following in selecting a Recipient of the Reid Scholarship:
- Contribution to community life or campus
- Academic achievement/record
- Perception potential of applicant to contribute to support or research of people living with learning disabilities.
- Perceived need for proposed program of study
- Overall consideration of quality of application.
For more information go to Get Involved-Scholarship and Awards and download the application.