There is a change in timeline for applications. Deadline for all applications will be May 15, 2020. This change is due to COVID 19 and we wanted to ensure that all students had the time to get their application and documentation in order. For those who have already applied there is no need to reapply.
The Awards Committee will consider the following in selecting a Recipient of the Reid Scholarship:
- Contribution to community life or campus
- Academic achievement/record
- Perception potential of applicant to contribute to support or research of people living with learning disabilities.
- Perceived need for proposed program of study
- Overall consideration of quality of application.
For more information go to Get Involved-Scholarship and Awards and download the application.